A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inbar Kirson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inbar Kirson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inbar Kirson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kirson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inbar K Kirson FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Inbar K. Kirson practice?
- Dr. Inbar Kirson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Inbar Kirson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Deerfield, IL.
See Wilmette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.