A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Bhutiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Bhutiani, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhutiani
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhutiani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Bhutiani, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutiani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhutiani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder K Bhutiani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Inder K. Bhutiani practice?
- Dr. Inder Bhutiani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Inder Bhutiani practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Sebring Radiologists and Sebring Radiation Oncologists.