A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Bhutiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Bhutiani, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Bhutiani, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutiani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhutiani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder K Bhutiani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Inder K. Bhutiani practice?
- Dr. Inder Bhutiani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Inder Bhutiani practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Winter Haven, FL.
See Sebring Radiologists and Sebring Radiation Oncologists.