A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Bhutiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Bhutiani, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhutiani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhutiani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Bhutiani, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutiani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhutiani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder K Bhutiani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Inder K. Bhutiani practice?
- Dr. Inder Bhutiani has 1 office location.
Dr. Inder Bhutiani practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Radiologists and Winter Haven Oncologists.