Dr. Inder Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

September 3rd, 2009
Roberta McClain
Dr. Mehta performed an open heart surgery on my little girl when she was 8 1/2 months old. She had an ASD, VSD and pulmonary stynosis repaired. Dr. Mehta was wonderful to us and especially to her standing by her bed for an hour at a time after surgery just to see that she was doing fine. He explained everything that would happen(2 hours in his office answering any and every question). I would recommend him to anyone. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I honestly believe if it weren't for him my little girl wouldn't be doing as great as she is now. I trusted him with my baby girl's heart and I'd trust him with my life. "Thanks Dr. Mehta, you're the best."

January 27th, 2009
The best
Dr Mehta performed 3 open heart surgeries on my son in his first 22 mos of life for hypoplastic left heart syndrome. I can not give this man more praise for what he did not only for my son, but my wife and I as well. He spent all the time we needed explaining what was wrong with our son and what he was going to do. He called us every hour during surgeries (some that were over 12 hours), he stayed at the hospital for days on end taking care of all "his" kids. He is a very humble man and has no ego.