A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Perkash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Perkash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkash graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Perkash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder Perkash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inder Perkash practice?
- Dr. Inder Perkash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inder Perkash practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.