A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Perkash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkash
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perkash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Perkash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkash graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Perkash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder Perkash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inder Perkash practice?
- Dr. Inder Perkash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inder Perkash practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.