A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Saini, Medical Doctor ( MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Saini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Saini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder J Saini MD is a male Allergist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Inder J. Saini practice?
- Dr. Inder Saini has 1 office location.
Dr. Inder Saini practices Pediatrics and Allergy near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians and Sterling Heights Allergists.