A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Saini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Saini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Saini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder Jit Saini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Inder J. Saini practice?
- Dr. Inder Saini has 1 office location.
Dr. Inder Saini practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.