A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Saini is Excellent. Dr. Saini has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Saini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Inder Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inder J. Saini practice?
Dr. Inder Saini practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.