A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Singh, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Inder Singh practice?
- Dr. Inder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Inder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Gastroenterologists.