A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inder Singh, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inder Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Inder Singh practice?
- Dr. Inder Singh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Inder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Gastroenterologists.