A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderjeet Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderjeet Uppal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inderjeet Uppal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Uppal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderjeet Uppal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inderjeet Uppal practice?
- Dr. Inderjeet Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inderjeet Uppal practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Santa Clara Primary Care Doctors.