Dr. Inderjit Kainth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inderjit Kainth?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Inderjit Kainth?

• Good

GREAT DOCTOR

HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL

January 8th, 2017

James S.

I needed medication that needed to be approved by the insurance company and thru all the bureaucratic red tape that it took, the doctor found it in his heart to get me some medication and call me personally and keep his office open until I came to pick it up. Great Customer Service

August 12th, 2016

Refused Blood Test

I needed a blood test for my graduate school entrance. I had called his staff prior to make sure they would administer the test. They said yes and so I went in. Only then did he say he wouldn't and that he needed a paper. My school requires a test.

September 16th, 2015

Great doctor, very professional, very informative Great sense of humor. Make you feel very comfortable. I am going to keep him as my primary doctor

May 27th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR , EXCILLENT BEDSIDE MANNER, TAKE TIME TO LISTEN I WILL CHOOSE HIM MY PRIMARY DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMEND

April 29th, 2015

Professor

Very nice and courteous Doctor. Treats patients you with respect and spends time answering all questions. He even called me back to see how I was doing. I would gladly recommend him to all my friends. Very nice staff also...always well dressed, helpful, smiling and friendly...especially a young lady named Kiran who is just excellent! Keep it up!

February 15th, 2015

He was reffred to us by our friends. He is wonderfull. Very empathetic.explain problem in detail and is very knowledgeable. Very proffessional and have great office staff. We highly recommend anybody to choose him their primary doctor

February 6th, 2015

He is great. Very knowledgeble Thorough and explain things fully. Highly recommend anybody to choose him your primary care doctor

February 3rd, 2015

he is the best doctor, I will choose him as my primary care physician

November 1st, 2014

He is a great doctor and very helpful.

July 10th, 2013

Fired this Doc

My wife was sick a few years ago and the Hospital assigned this "insult to the field of medicine" guy. He was supposed to be our primary care physician assigned by the hospital. Turns out that he loves to call every specialist out there. A huge racket. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this unprofessional human being. After a few days at the hospital, we did a Donald Trump on him by saying on his face "We are firing you". I honestly and seriously believe that he cannot even spell his own name or the word "medicine".

September 17th, 2012

Mr

Worst doctor ever. I had a question regarding my disability claim. So I made a appointment to speak wih him. When I got to the office, I was asked to fill out a new patient form. So I did after a while of arguing with them. Then I had to wait over an hour just to speak to him. When I finally got in, I was pretty upset and I went straight to business. He didn't appreciate it and said a few words back to me. He was of no help. So basically, I had to wait over an hour just to speak to him and at the end, he was of no help. I repeat, worst doctor ever.