inactive

• Nephrology Saint Louis, MO

3.3

May 2nd, 2015
* Unexcusable Tardiness and double booking patients. *
Like previous commenter, I too see Dr. I. Singh at Christian NE. He is never close to seeing me on-time. I wait more than an hour past my scheduled appointments. - Office management is apparently inefficient/incompetent about notifications that doctor is running late. Not to mention I have had appointment dates cancelled/rescheduled without so much as a letter or phone call , twice. In general, in talking with other patients, the schedule seems to be overbooked regularly and the doctor rarely is in office on time to even see the first patient. - I have been advised to report these observations to the state medical board for review of other similar reported grievances. (It is our right to be seen and treated in a prompt and professional manner.)

April 7th, 2015
Excessive wait times beyond scheduled appointments.
As personally observed at the Christian NE location: Excessive wait times for patients beyond their scheduled appointment time. Regardless even if scheduled for the first appointment. In the past 4+ years of seeing Dr I. J. Singh at CNE every 4-8 weeks, I do not recall ever having been seen on time. Wait times in outer office has varied from 30 minutes on up to 2 hours. I would say 60 minutes is roughly the average wait for outer office, beyond appointment time. Once checked in by nurse, one can expect to wait in a patient room for another 10-30+ minutes. Finally when you do get to see the doctor, it seems like you only get 5-7 minutes of time at best. Either there are too many patients being scheduled per hour, or too often last minute 'double bookings' are done. Occasional emergencies are bound to arise that can cause any doctor to fall behind schedule. However it is not acceptable to use that as an excuse when excessive tardiness is observed nearly every patient visit. It is my observation given that Dr Singh serves numerous office locations and even more hospitals across the greater St Louis region, thus I believe he stretches his available time far too thin to actually meet with patients in a prompt and timely manner. I generally like Dr Singh and am otherwise satisfied with his medical treatment, but I am extremely dissatisfied in wasting so much time to be seen on time for my appointments. I am considering switching to another doctor in hopes of receiving more prompt service. (Life is far too short waste time waiting to be seen for a doctor appointment, particularly given the cost to do so to begin with. Dialysis center visits already eat up the greater portion of three days per week.)