A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderjit Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inderjit Singh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderjit Singh MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Inderjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Inderjit Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inderjit Singh practices Urology near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Stafford Urologists.