A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inderjit Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderjit Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inderjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Inderjit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Inderjit Singh practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.