A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indermohan Luthra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indermohan Luthra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Luthra graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luthra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indermohan Mohan Singh Luthra MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Indermohan M. Luthra practice?
- Dr. Indermohan Luthra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indermohan Luthra practices Neurology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indio, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Neurologists.