A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderpal Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderpal Chadha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inderpal Chadha, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chadha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderpal S Chadha MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Inderpal S. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Inderpal Chadha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inderpal Chadha practices Nephrology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Bloomfield Nephrologists.