Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inderpal Randhawa
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Randhawa is affiliated with Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Randhawa has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa has the following 6 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Nava Yeganeh
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Peter Welty
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi33