Dr. Inderpal Randhawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inderpal Randhawa?

September 29th, 2017

Undiagnosed Disease No More

My daughter is 21 years old. She is a college student on the east coast. For 12 years, she has struggled with stomach, neurological, muscle and other issues. She had seen maybe 50 or more doctors in different specialties. No diagnosis. Just a bunch of patchwork treatment. On day one, Dr. Randhawa physically went through 3 volumes of medical records one page at a time. He asked questions for over 45 minutes. He did not prescribe any medication on the first visit. Instead, he analyzed and ran an entirely different set of bloodwork. After the first labs came back, he was able to narrow down her diagnoses. Then he asked her to see two other specialists. But this time, these were doctors who had some direction and specific questions to answer. After another month, he conferenced with all providers, nailed a genetic diagnosis and started her on complex course of low level immune medication and two monoclonal antibody drugs. He also placed her on an exercise regimen and proprioception training. It has been 9 months, all of my daughter's friends and family keep asking how she can look and feel so much better. I have never met a doctor like Dr. Randhawa. I am worried that he is so busy he will not be able to last. I asked him this question. His answer to me was fixing complex diseases is not one person's job. He reassured me his nonprofit model is trying to build a system which can help patients like my daughter - and build it quickly. I hope he is right. We need more doctors like Dr. Randhawa.

August 18th, 2017

Safety and Success

My son travels from out of state to see Dr. Randhawa. I am most impressed with the analytics in his system and tied in safety. We are nearly done with Peanut and Tree nut TIP. Amazing. No significant problems to date. Dr. Randhawa is building a team as well. My son failed treatment and challenges in Texas. To see it all come together now has been life changing.

July 22nd, 2017

Cashew Allergy No More

My son almost died in my arms 3 years ago after eating a cashew product. Today he ate a half cup of cashews without even an itch. Dr. Randhawa is revolutionizing many diseases. But what he has done for my son is simply amazing. I believe the community of food allergy now has hope due to Dr. Randhawa and his effort over the last 10 years.

June 17th, 2017

Coast to Coast

We have seen Dr. R for our daughters food allergies. We live in North Carolina. We had the opportunity to work with our local university medical center at UNC. We have flown 10 times to see Dr. R in one year and she is now freely eating all of her previously allergic nuts. Worth it, worth it, worth it. Thanks Dr. Randhawa.

April 8th, 2017

Food Allergies Treated

Dr. Randhawa took my two children from anaphylaxis to eating as he says as a "non-allergic individual". At first, I was unsure. Now 2 years out, no questions. No reactions. Life is completely different. I often hear the term "sustained unresponsiveness". My children eat their previously allergic foods now every 2 weeks with often 7-10 days between of eating none of it. That is sustained unresponsiveness. Amazing. Also Dr. Randhawa does this as a nonprofit which I support and all those with food allergic kids should support.

March 2nd, 2017

The Man

He save my life. Nothing else to say. Dozens of doctors later, he became the QB and led my case. Grateful, grateful, grateful.

January 22nd, 2017

Food Anaphylaxis

Amazing response to treatment years later. Dr. Randhawa is outright the leader in this field. We travel coast to coast to see him. It has been worth every trip.

December 27th, 2016

Immunotherapy Success

Dr. R took my two kids through food immunotherapy. The worst that has happened in 3 years has been maybe a questionable few red spots once or twice. He gave us the think we needed most: security. His protocol is not OIT. It is precision medicine. Unique in every way. He is flat out amazing. I cannot say anything more than I hope everyone gets a chance to meet him who is dealing with life threatening food allergies.

December 3rd, 2016

Years of Success

My daughter sees Dr. R. He not only fixed her food allergies. Her skin was so severe with eczema. Her first dermatologist said she was impossible to treat. She looks perfect now. Years have gone by. She eats all nuts. Maintenance nuts are every month and peanuts every 2 weeks. I love Dr. R.

November 12th, 2016

Personalized medicine is a term used in the media. Dr. Randhawa is the epitome of personalized medicine. My daughter is 18 and eats freely the foods which nearly took her life in the past. I hope medicine can move toward this doctor's vision. It is very important patients understand how dramatically different personalized medicine is and its outcomes especially when done properly.

November 12th, 2016

September 22nd, 2016

Milk and Egg Allergy Success

My 11 year old son finished with Dr. R over 2 years ago. Followup visit was last month. My son's life changed with Dr. R. It only took 6 months to finish both egg and milk. Milk was more severe. He moved through his case with amazing analysis. He did not need xolair which is what I was told when I went to Stanford. It really bothers me that I had to search and find Dr. R on my own. He is very busy but deserves recognition for what he does so well. My son's life is normal. He eats whatever he wants whenever he wants. His labs this visit were all zero. Pretty amazing.