Dr. Inderpal Randhawa MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Long Beach, CA

4.7

April 8th, 2017
Food Allergies Treated
Dr. Randhawa took my two children from anaphylaxis to eating as he says as a "non-allergic individual". At first, I was unsure. Now 2 years out, no questions. No reactions. Life is completely different. I often hear the term "sustained unresponsiveness". My children eat their previously allergic foods now every 2 weeks with often 7-10 days between of eating none of it. That is sustained unresponsiveness. Amazing. Also Dr. Randhawa does this as a nonprofit which I support and all those with food allergic kids should support.

March 2nd, 2017
The Man
He save my life. Nothing else to say. Dozens of doctors later, he became the QB and led my case. Grateful, grateful, grateful.

January 21st, 2017
Food Anaphylaxis
Amazing response to treatment years later. Dr. Randhawa is outright the leader in this field. We travel coast to coast to see him. It has been worth every trip.

December 26th, 2016
Immunotherapy Success
Dr. R took my two kids through food immunotherapy. The worst that has happened in 3 years has been maybe a questionable few red spots once or twice. He gave us the think we needed most: security. His protocol is not OIT. It is precision medicine. Unique in every way. He is flat out amazing. I cannot say anything more than I hope everyone gets a chance to meet him who is dealing with life threatening food allergies.

December 3rd, 2016
Years of Success
My daughter sees Dr. R. He not only fixed her food allergies. Her skin was so severe with eczema. Her first dermatologist said she was impossible to treat. She looks perfect now. Years have gone by. She eats all nuts. Maintenance nuts are every month and peanuts every 2 weeks. I love Dr. R.

November 12th, 2016
Personalized medicine is a term used in the media. Dr. Randhawa is the epitome of personalized medicine. My daughter is 18 and eats freely the foods which nearly took her life in the past. I hope medicine can move toward this doctor's vision. It is very important patients understand how dramatically different personalized medicine is and its outcomes especially when done properly.

November 12th, 2016

September 22nd, 2016
Milk and Egg Allergy Success
My 11 year old son finished with Dr. R over 2 years ago. Followup visit was last month. My son's life changed with Dr. R. It only took 6 months to finish both egg and milk. Milk was more severe. He moved through his case with amazing analysis. He did not need xolair which is what I was told when I went to Stanford. It really bothers me that I had to search and find Dr. R on my own. He is very busy but deserves recognition for what he does so well. My son's life is normal. He eats whatever he wants whenever he wants. His labs this visit were all zero. Pretty amazing.

September 13th, 2016
Food allergy guru
Dr. Randhawa deserves so many accolades. My daughter freely eats eggs, all tree nuts and peanuts. All in 15 months. Flat out amazing.

August 20th, 2016
Under the Radar
Dr. Randhawa treated my son for food allergies 8 years ago. My friend's daughter just finished with him 2 months ago. To be clear, this man alone has built an amazing program. My son is a totally different person. He eats everything including the walnuts and peanuts which almost took his life. He eats everything and not necessarily every day. Dr. Randhawa sees him once a year and runs a full panel of tests on him to make sure his system is where it should be. My friend who just finished asked me why Dr. Randhawa stays under the radar. She told me his response to the question was to build a center who can treat all kids (everywhere). To do that takes time, money and a community. We have all gained so much from what he has built. It is time to support him and build a community. His wait list only gets longer. Without support, it cannot last.

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Randhawa treated my son for his allergies and respiratory issues with great detail and knowledge. He is a genius! Very knowledgeable and intelligent doctor, and he is also so kind to us and our son. On our appointments he thinks about decisions and recomendations, you can see him working the issues out as we are sitting there right in front of him! He really knows what he is doing!

August 11th, 2016
Food allergies gone
My daughter leaves for college next year. For years my daughter suffered reactions to cashews, peanuts and more. Serious reactions landing her in the hospital and even worse. Needless to say Dr. Randhawa cured my daughter. He will not say cure. But I say cure. She eats everything. Wherever she wants, whatever she wants, any amount. No more reactions. Just smiles. Our community needs to support this physician. He cannot do it alone nor should he do it alone. Over 1,500 patients treated by one very driven physician. We can all support his nonprofit and center to help all food allergy patients!