A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderpal Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderpal S Singh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Inderpal S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Inderpal Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Inderpal Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Port Jervis Cardiologists.