Dr. Inderpal S Singh MD and FACC is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderpal Singh is Excellent. Dr. Singh has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Inderpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inderpal S. Singh practice?
Dr. Inderpal Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Port Jervis Internists and Port Jervis Cardiologists.