A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderpal Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inderpal S. Singh practice?
Dr. Inderpal Singh practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Port Jervis Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Port Jervis Internists, Port Jervis Cardiologists, and Port Jervis Nuclear Medicine Physicians.