A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderpreet Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inderpreet Sekhon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sekhon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- St Catherines Hospital
- United Hospital System,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderpreet Singh Sekhon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Inderpreet S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Inderpreet Sekhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Inderpreet Sekhon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Internists and Kenosha Nephrologists.