A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderprit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderprit Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderprit Singh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Inderprit Singh practice?
- Dr. Inderprit Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Inderprit Singh practices Allergy & Immunology near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH and Alpena, MI.
See Ravenna Allergists.