A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inderprit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inderprit Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inderprit Singh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Inderprit Singh practice?
- Dr. Inderprit Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inderprit Singh practices Allergy & Immunology near Alpena, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Alpena Allergists.