A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indhu Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indhu Subramanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indhu Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Subramanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indhu Mathi Subramanian MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Indhu M. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Indhu Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Indhu Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Critical Care Practitioners, and Oakland Pulmonologists.