A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indhu Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indhu Subramanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indhu Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Subramanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indhu Mathi Subramanian MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Indhu M. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Indhu Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indhu Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Critical Care Practitioners, and Oakland Pulmonologists.