Dr. Indi Vasudeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indi Vasudeva?

Posted on June 8th, 2016

she was a nightmare very nasty attitude. The place was nasty

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Although I do not typically fill out these reports I felt it necessary to encourage others to visit with Dr. Vasudeva.  My mother is an ESRD patient that has had uncontrollable hypertension and diabetes for many years.  We had gone through two kidney doctors before we were introduced to Dr. Vasudeva while in the hospital and immediately my mother felt that she found someone who would listen to her and take her concerns to heart.  Since being in Dr. Vausdeva's care my mother's hypertension is almost under control along with a significant change in her diabetes and A1C.   Although I would not speak ill of the physicians we have seen in the past I do want to point out that Dr. Vasudeva made it a point to work with us and not dictate what she felt needed to be changed but rather what my mother could live with. The office wait time was lengthy however once we were in the room I understood why.  The doctor did not rush us nor did she push us out the door.  We went through the past several years on what has been tried and what has actually worked making us feel important and that she actually understood where we were and where we wanted to go.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

This doctor is not board certified, her office is a nightmare to deal with. My dad has very bad blood pressure and kidney problems. Her care for my dad is terrible, she has a very bad attitude . I can never contact her office for medication or lab issues. Please if you care for you love ones do not see this doctor.

Posted on October 4th, 2014

Kind, caring, and very knowledgable.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015