A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Adapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indira Adapa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adapa graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adapa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Devi Adapa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Indira D. Adapa practice?
- Dr. Indira Adapa has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Adapa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Child Psychiatrists.