Dr. Indira Adapa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indira Adapa?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Indira Adapa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

Only made problems worse.

Run far away!! She took my child off of all medications and only made his problems worse. She told me that his problems were basically because I was a bad parent and the school didn't know what they were doing. When I came to her after she had taken him off of all of his medicines, desperate for help she told me to give it time. Time is what I had been giving it and nothing was getting any better. I was completely open to whatever she wanted to change, but she didn't do anything but make it worse. I brought all of the documentation from the school that she requested and she acted like I had made it all up and was doing so to drug my kid. I wish he didn't need medication, but I want him to be able to live a productive life. She made me feel shameful and wrong about everything I was doing. Stay away!!

July 21st, 2015

She hates yelling!!

She tried to take me off of four out six medications, my parents believed her very poor skills from a 99 cent book, and so I had to get kicked out her office to make them see that I need my medications.

May 28th, 2013

My kids didn't matter

I never write reviews... I never want anyone to experience what we did. She didn't listen to us or the kids. She completely ignored six months worth of records, both with the school and with us regarding our kids behavior. They needed help and she proceeded to tell us we couldn't parent and the schools did not know how to deal with the kids; only she knew. Never see her!

March 8th, 2011

Suggests a therapy for my son on one visit then contradicts it on the next. Doesn't validate the symptoms I'm telling her about. Ignores notes from his therapist. Refuses medications to treat his symptoms.

March 3rd, 2011

Excellent service

I saw this doctor recently with my daughter. After I entered into her office I felt relaxed. She spoke with us soft and calm. I was surprised to see that my daughter agreed to talk to her alone. She explained everything to my daughter and myself. I am happy to say that finally I found an excellent doctor. I will recommened her to everyone.

September 2nd, 2009

Excellent physician. No waiting time. Allways on time.Ask questions and explains everything clearly. I will recommend her to all parents.

July 27th, 2009

Excellent, caring child psychiatrist. She is prompt and gives extra time for medicine issues.My children love to go to her office all the time. She explains everything in details.

April 15th, 2008

Excellent and caring doctors. Many children likes to talk to her. Parents are impressed with her care and manners.

March 22nd, 2017