Dr. Indira Alluru MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

April 26th, 2017
Awesome

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Alluru is the best! The new staff members are an amazing addition to her Grand Blanc office! I have been a patient for many years and recommend her to everybody.

November 30th, 2015
I absolutely love her!! She has all the qualities a physician should have-intelligence, compassion, great personality and the ability to make you feel at ease. I plan on staying with her forever!

April 2nd, 2015
Love Dr Alluru But can't stand her staff
I loved Dr Alluru but her medical assistant Catherine is terrible. Catherine is very rude and does not care about the patients needs at all. I am not sure if I will be returning to this office because of how rude the staff is. But I really liked Dr. Alluru, she was very nice, friendly, made you feel comfortable and answered all of my questions.

March 18th, 2015
Her office staff is rude and unprofessional, expect to deal with attitude from her nurse Catherine, who also almost always smells like cigarette smoke.

January 27th, 2015
Great Doc!
Dr. Alluru is the best primary care physician I've ever had, and I'm a nurse, so I'm very picky.

September 14th, 2013
She was able to diagnose a problem that other doctors could not do. I am so lucky to have been referred to her by my friend.

September 28th, 2012
office staff is rude & unhelpful, doctor is okay
not recommended. go somewhere where they help you with billing questions and explain things before hand(like what is going to be done and if your insurance is likely to cover it). office staff is not willing to go out of their way on the phone or in the office for anything. they do not even say common courtesies like thank you and are not cheerful at all. doctor made me go for a first visit to check my blood pressure and take my weight and ask me questions ($115 bill) when I thought they were going to give me a physical which would have been covered . Next time they gave me a psychical which was basically nothing and would not help me figure out which blood work would be covered. Overall, i would not recommend them & will find somewhere else if i ever need a doctor again. all these ppl who wrote reviews must be joking.

September 14th, 2012
No follow-up
Dr. Alluru is a good Dr. But if you have to get any information about test results or prescriptions or any kind of follow up, if she doesnt do it herself, you wont here from anyone. Her assistant will never follow through or call you back. Its very, very frustrating! If you don't need any follow up at all. She would be a good Dr. to see.

May 20th, 2012
Best doctor I've had period.
She aways listens to what I have to say, is thorough, and follows up when needed. Has a great assistant too! However, the office secretaries in her building can be outright rude. They've gone out of their way to give me grief about some of the pettiest things more then once.

November 24th, 2011
Dr. Alluru has been a very kind and caring physician. She seems knowledgeable and listens to my concerns. Her office staff and nurse, unfortunately, do not always follow suit. Getting test results back has been very difficult on multiple occasions and has required at least three follow up phone calls. The wait time to talk to a person when I call is usually 5-10 minutes. Often the one person who has the test results has not been available to talk and does not return messages in a timely manner (within 1-2 business days). I genuinely like having Dr. Alluru as my physician, but the difficulties in working with her staff make me question whether I will continue to be her patient.

April 27th, 2011
Dr. Alluru is a wonderful physician. She is a caring and knowledgeble doctor.