Dr. Indira Asser MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Conyers, GA

1.6

September 13th, 2016
Retired
I went to her in 2013 complaining of ache in my pelvic area. She had been my internist for several years. I hadn't had any serious illnesses, so I kept seeing her. But I felt like something wasn't right with her. She ordered an ultrasound which was done in her office. It found nothing. At that point I kept saying something is wrong. Her response was, "well the ultrasound didn't detect anything." I didn't know to ask for a CT Scan. I now wander why she didn't ask for one. To make a long story short, in 2015 I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage IIIc after a CT scan was done in the emergency room at Rockdale Hospital. I had been out of town and felt so bad after I returned home I went to the emergency room. Please don't see this doctor. She is no good. She seems intimidated when she is asked questions. When she does answer, its a quick snappy answer. I now check the reviews on every doctor I see. These reviews are very helpful in choosing a doctor. Take it from me, patients don't have a reason to lie about doctors. My GYN doctor missed it too. After if finish this review I will be writing one on her too. I feel like doctors should make every effort to find out what is wrong with a patient when they come to them with aches and pains.

September 15th, 2015
This doctor is horrible. I have been having issues with breathing and I have never had a problem with her until she told me that I was fat and because I was getting older, I would continue to gain weight and have problems. I need a different doctor, but I don't know who to go to. I feel helpless and worthless thanks to this lady.

August 26th, 2015
Terrible doctor. I refuse to go back to this practice because of her. I have used this practice since they opened and have had one bad experience after another over the past 5 years or so. This lady is rude, not helpful at all, and doesn't seem to care. She makes you feel stupid for coming in and as if you don't have anything wrong with you that needs to be treated. After several visits & complaints about various symptoms that were never treated, I was finally diagnosed with thyroid disease by my ob/gyn. This practice only seems to care about fitting in as many patients as they can to make money and does not seem to care about spending time with their patients and their overall well being.

August 1st, 2013
Dr. Asser
This woman should not be a doctor. I even caught her rolling her eyes at me a few times when I asked questions. She seemed to me like she had a million other things to do, and it was a burden for her to have to deal with me as a patient.