A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Bhagat, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhagat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Indira Bhagat practice?
Dr. Indira Bhagat practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians.