A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Challa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Challa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Devi Challa MBBS and MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Indira D. Challa practice?
- Dr. Indira Challa has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Challa practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Radiologists.