A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Challa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Challa MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Indira Challa practice?
- Dr. Indira Challa has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Challa practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Radiologists.