Dr. Indira Devu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indira Devu?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Indira Devu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 18th, 2015

Very helpful doctor. She keeps track of my specialist appointments.

June 11th, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!!!

This was absolutely the worse experience I have had at a doctor's visit. I have never been to a doctor's office that was so unprofessional in my life!! Not only was the staff rude and unfriendly, the wait time was incredibly long and there was no one in the waiting room. Upon the completion of my physical, I was phoned a few days later saying the office lost my lab sample and I would have to come in again so they could draw my blood again. WHAT? How do you lose my labs!! In addition, although the entire visit was covered by my insurance because I asked the doctor ONE question I was charged as two office visits. SERIOUSLY!!! You are a doctor. I am supposed to ask you questions. In addition, the office continuously sends me bills even though the insurance company has records of paying them. It has been 8 months since my one and only visit and I continue to get bills! If you want to have a pleasant office visit with a physician that actually cares about your health and not just getting in your wallet than DO NOT go here. I will never be going back!!

September 18th, 2012

Dr. Devu is gifted!

I'm extremely picky about my doctors. A few years ago, after my former doctor stopped accepting insurance, I was left to find a new doctor. Of course, I waited until I was sick and actually needed one. I came across Dr. Devu on my insurance's website. I chose her based on where she went to Medical school and also that she was a woman. What a pleasant surprise! Dr. Devu has a wonderful bedside manner that makes you feel at ease and comfortable from the very start. She's down to earth and listens to your needs. Jackie and Kiva on her staff will take care of you, too!

February 3rd, 2012

I love Dr. Devu! She has been my PCP for about four or five years, and has been unfailingly thorough, and shows compassionate concern, taking time and never rushing me through an appointment or examination. I am a health insurance agent, and I have recommended her to many of my clients, who have thanked me after visiting her.

May 10th, 2017