A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula, MD, MPH is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurubhagavatula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gurubhagavatula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practice?
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula has 8 office locations.
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.