A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurubhagavatula
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gurubhagavatula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula, MD, MPH is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurubhagavatula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gurubhagavatula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practice?
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula has 7 office locations.
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Norristown Internists, Norristown Pulmonologists, Norristown Critical Care Practitioners, and Norristown Sleep Medicine Doctors.