A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurubhagavatula
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gurubhagavatula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula, MD, MPH is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurubhagavatula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gurubhagavatula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practice?
- Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.