A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurubhagavatula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gurubhagavatula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurubhagavatula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practice?
Dr. Indira Gurubhagavatula practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.