A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Koshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Koshy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koshy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Indira J. Koshy practice?
Dr. Indira Koshy practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Family Physicians.