Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indira Mahalingam
Dr. Indira Mahalingam, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Broomfield, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Louisville, CO (and 4 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahalingam is affiliated with Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center, North Suburban Medical Ctr and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Indira Mahalingam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Indira Mahalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broomfield, CO.
Dr. Evelyn Bolt
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Broomfield, CO 0.55 mi11
Dr. Lawrence Janowski
Broomfield, CO 0.62 mi18
Dr. Thomas Pham
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Broomfield, CO 0.93 mi16