A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Misra-Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indira Misra-Higgins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra-Higgins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Misra-Higgins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira C Misra-Higgins DO is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Indira C. Misra-Higgins practice?
- Dr. Indira Misra-Higgins has 1 office location.
- Dr. Indira Misra-Higgins practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, MI.