A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Misra - Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra - Higgins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Misra - Higgins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira C Misra - Higgins DO is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Indira C. Misra - Higgins practice?
- Dr. Indira Misra - Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Indira Misra - Higgins practices Dermatology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Dermatologists.