Dr. Indira Nair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indira Nair?

January 22nd, 2013

Wouldnt go again!

Me and a fellow patient had to wait for an hour and a half at which point the other patient left. I have been to other doctors who were late but they always came in apologizing. This doctor didn't even mention anything when she walked in. When I asked the doctor about the wait she talked as though it was her right to be late and was annoyed with me that I brought it up. She must have had valid reasons to be backed up but that no reason to be rude to patients.

June 9th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS!!!

Dr. Nair is an amazing physician who is very knowledgeable, works with you on preventative measures to keep you healthy, and best of all, truly cares about her patients. On numerous occasions she has personally called both myself and my husband to provide us with our test results and/or simply to check up on us to see if our medical conditions are improving. A few months ago I went for a routine (over 40) eye exam and mentioned it to Dr. Nair. I explained to her that all I needed was reading glasses (+10)... no big deal. She however insisted that the results be sent to her office and because of her thoroughness, Dr. Nair along with an opthamologist and a neurologist determined that I had papilledema and pseudotumor cerebri, for which I am now being treated. Dr. Nair now has me seeing several specialists but she remains very involved in my treatment and my progress and continues her follow-up consistently. I personally feel very blessed to have Dr. Nair in my life and would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a remarkable doctor. With respect to the office wait time, yes it is true that there are days where I have waited for some time but I can tell you it is worth it. She has fit us into her busy schedule within hours of our calls on several days because we were too sick to wait. Also, I can say with complete confidence that the day may come where you need extra time or something explained with a little more detail so that you can fully understand your condition, and believe me, Dr. Nair will be there for you too!!!

April 7th, 2016