A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Onwuzurike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indira Onwuzurike is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Onwuzurike, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuzurike graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onwuzurike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Onwuzurike MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Onwuzurike practice?
- Dr. Indira Onwuzurike has 3 office locations.
Dr. Indira Onwuzurike practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Emergency Physicians.