A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawhney
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sawhney Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Sawhney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Sawhney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Sawhney practice?
- Dr. Indira Sawhney has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Sawhney practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians and Southfield Internists.