A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawhney
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawhney Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Sawhney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Sawhney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira Sawhney practice?
- Dr. Indira Sawhney has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Sawhney practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors and Southfield Internists.