Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indira Sawhney
Dr. Indira Sawhney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Sawhney is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Medical Center and Doctors Hospital of Michigan. She speaks English.
Dr. Indira Sawhney has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Indira Sawhney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Lawrence Abramson
West Bloomfield, MI 0.21 mi43
Dr. Mohamed Altattan
West Bloomfield, MI 0.25 mi
Dr. Daniel Hoffman
West Bloomfield, MI 0.34 mi20