A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indira Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira Krushnakanaiya Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Indira K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Indira Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Indira Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.