Dr. Indira Sinha MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Dumfries, VA

2.1

November 2nd, 2015
No on call back up in after hour emergency

March 13th, 2014
First of all when you walk in the waiting area is always freezing and it smells odd. You would imagine they would want it at a more comfortable temperature especially if we are taking our sick children there. My appointment was scheduled for 9:30, Dr. Sinha walked into the office at 10, we weren't taken back to a room until 10:30. AN HOUR AFTER OUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT! When I asked Dr. Sinha why it took so long she blamed it on the nurses. However, if she were there on time her nurses wouldn't have to keep the same patients in the room for so long. Then once I finally saw Dr. Sinha she was very dismissive of my concerns. Told me not to worry and that she knew my child's symptoms were due to a cold. 3 days later I took my son to the ER and the Dr told me he had asthma.

September 4th, 2013
I love her! She loves my two daughters! She treats them as if they were her own! I couldn't ask for a better pedi!

October 23rd, 2012
Never ever take your child to this woman. She was rude, dismissive, and took no interest in my one yr olds allergic reaction. to amoxicillon. She should have her degree yanked. She hung up on my husband and her lack resulted in a visit to the emergency room. What a quack!