Dr. Indira Umamaheswaran Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Indira Umamaheswaran?

Myasthenia Gravis

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Uma has done a fine job in diagnosing and prescribing medications for my condition, Initially communication appeared that it might be a problem. Dr. Uma speaks with a rapid cadence. When I asked her to slow down, her English was well understood. I've read earlier reviews and feel communication could have contributed to the to the problem. I think Dr. Uma does a professional, thoughtful an caring job.

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

Posted on April 18th, 2012

PLEASE someone tell me how this women got her M.D she is by far the worst doctor i have ever been to. Did not care about how i was feeling didn't have any answers for what my problem was and then basically accused me of trying to get a prescription for intent to sell it!!! I am beyond furious and will never go back. Also the office is unorganized, dirty and disgusting. I honestly do not think she should be allowed to keep her job.

horrible

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Can't answer any questions and just tells you she has to look up your question and then never answer them. I suffer from multiple sclerosis and now because I saw her my health is now in horrible condition. I have lost feeling in the right side of my body and can barely walk. when i first started seeing her I had never been like this and was doing great and no one would have even thought I was sick in anyway. I was completely normal!

Doctor Unprofessional, Discourteous and Rude

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I have seen this doctor twice and say with certainty there will be no third time. Dr Indira Umamaheswaran was recommended to me by my primary care doctor. I went to her expecting a professional who would spend a few minutes discussing my relatively uncomplicated medical case with me. Instead, after asking her to expand her explanation on a medication I need to take to for my seizures, she told me that she had other patients she had to see and that she, basically, had to wrap this up. I was shocked at her words and attitude--especially since I had agreed to change my appointment to an earlier time so the doctor could leave her office early and go work at the hospital! This woman was discussing seizure medication with me, not whether or not I needed more aspirin. To top it off as we left the room she was shaking her head back and forth, obviously irritated at my refusal to leave before I got the answers to my questions. Needless to say I will not be going back for a third visit, and am disappointed that this otherwise seemingly qualified woman would be so ignorant she would not take the ten minutes to share her knowledge as is her job. Anyone reading this if you do go there, definitely try the other doctors at the facility. Dr Indira Umamaheswaran is rude and unprofessional, and there is never an excuse for that.

Posted on September 18th, 2017