A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indira Veerisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indira Veerisetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indira Veerisetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veerisetty graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Veerisetty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indira K Veerisetty MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indira K. Veerisetty practice?
- Dr. Indira Veerisetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indira Veerisetty practices Internal Medicine near Ridgeland, MS.
See Ridgeland Internists.