Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indira Veerisetty
Dr. Indira Veerisetty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgeland, MS. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Veerisetty is affiliated with Merit River Oaks Hospital, St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus) and Merit Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Dr. Veerisetty has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Indira Veerisetty has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Indira Veerisetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgeland, MS.
Dr. Wesley Granger
Ridgeland, MS 0.01 mi32
Dr. Julian Rose
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Ridgeland, MS 0.47 mi38
Dr. Gerry Houston
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ridgeland, MS 0.50 mi39