Overall Review

4.8

March 23rd, 2016
Was in shock the first visit at how much time she spent going over medical history. I even asked if there were not other patients she needed to see that afternoon. She said no, this was my time. I knew I had found the right doctor

January 4th, 2016
This was the most amazing first visit I have ever had with a doctor. The attention given by each and every member of Dr. Veerisetty's staff as well as the doctor herself was not just professional and courteous, but well beyond that in its personal warmth and going above and beyond to make sure all bases were covered.

September 9th, 2015
Patient
Receptionist didn't seem knowledgable.. Gave me apt with wrong doc & blamed me for it.. Carolyn at book keeping has been a mean person to handle any prob.. I been patient with dr veerisetty for 20 yrs but so disappointed to change my doctor

December 12th, 2014
She sets down with me for a long time taking down everything wrong with me going over all test that had been done and explained all test what they mean in (simple english).Really cares to get to the bottom of what is going on with you!

July 25th, 2013
Great diagnostician!
Dr. Veerisetty was able to solve medical problems that I have been having for years and other doctors missed! She immediately recognized these problems and is working with me to get better. I am grateful that I was referred to her and look forward to better health and feeling better.

April 11th, 2013
Love her!
I have had problems for about 5 years with a wide range of symptoms that no doctor I saw could figure out. I saw primary care doctors, internest doctors, heart doctors, and endocrynologist. No diagnosis. Dr. Veerisetty was recommended to me and so I dutifully went to see her. Not only did she figure out what my problem is in the very first visit but now I am on the way to being healthy! She was wonderfully attentive and her staff is excellent! Highly recommend Dr. Veerisetty!

June 3rd, 2011
best in town
While all of her medical skills are excellent, diagnostic skills are concise and timely and above all the others. Also, Dr Veerisetty utilizes the expertise of others to assist in total patient care.I recommend her to others.

October 22nd, 2009