A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indra Kancitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indra Kancitis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kancitis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kancitis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indra Austra Kancitis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Indra A. Kancitis practice?
- Dr. Indra Kancitis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indra Kancitis practices Pediatrics near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Midlothian Pediatricians.