A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indra Limbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indra Limbu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indra Limbu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbu graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Limbu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indra Prakash Limbu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Indra P. Limbu practice?
- Dr. Indra Limbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Indra Limbu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Infectious Disease Doctors.