A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indra Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Singh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indra Veer Singh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indra V. Singh practice?
- Dr. Indra Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Indra Singh practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.