A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty, Internist, General Practitioner, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakrabarty
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chakrabarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarty graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chakrabarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty MA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty practice?
- Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Gastroenterologists.