A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty, Internist, General Practitioner, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakrabarty
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chakrabarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarty graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chakrabarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty MA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty practice?
- Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Gastroenterologists.