A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indrani Nimmagadda is Good. Dr. Nimmagadda has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indrani Nimmagadda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmagadda graduated from Kurnool Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmagadda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nimmagadda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Indrani Nimmagadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Indrani Nimmagadda practice?
Dr. Indrani Nimmagadda practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Canton Internists.