Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indrani Raman
Dr. Indrani Raman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raman is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Medical Center of Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Indrani Raman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Indrani Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Samir Nangia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Farbod Masrour
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Mesquite, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. German Oliver
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0.01 mi37