A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indrani Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indrani Raman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indrani Raman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Raman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indrani B Raman MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Indrani B. Raman practice?
- Dr. Indrani Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indrani Raman practices Nephrology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Nephrologists.