A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indranil Debnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indranil Debnath, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indranil Debnath, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sphenoid Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debnath graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Debnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indranil Debnath MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Indranil Debnath practice?
- Dr. Indranil Debnath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indranil Debnath practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists, Winter Park Surgeons, and Winter Park Allergists.