A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indranil Debnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indranil Debnath, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debnath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debnath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indranil Debnath, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sphenoid Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debnath graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Debnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indranil Debnath MD is a male Allergist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Indranil Debnath practice?
- Dr. Indranil Debnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Indranil Debnath practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists, Winter Park Surgeons, and Winter Park Allergists.