A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indravadan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indravadan Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indravadan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Behavioral Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indravadan P Shah MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indravadan P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Indravadan Shah has 1 office location.
- Dr. Indravadan Shah practices Internal Medicine near South Daytona, FL.