A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indravadan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indravadan Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indravadan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indravadan Somalal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indravadan S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Indravadan Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Indravadan Shah practices Internal Medicine near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists.