A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indravadan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indravadan Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indravadan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Indravadan S. Shah practice?
Dr. Indravadan Shah practices Internal Medicine near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists.