Dr. Indravadan Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Chattanooga, TN

• Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2017
I was seeing him and doing good. My Mother passed away and I had to cancel my appointment which I called them. Now they tell me they are booked and won't give me an appointment. Does anyone have any suggestions!!

April 1st, 2017
He is different but checks you very carefully
I was pleased after I got to know him ,he is different than most but after you talk to him and no he isn't being rude ,he's great ! This is my first visit so unless he changes ,he seems pretty good .

December 5th, 2014
fantastic rheumatologist
Dr. Shah has been my rheumatologist for over 10 years now and I hope I never have to find another because in my 16 years of experience with my disease, he has been the best thing to happen to me. He has helped me manage my symptoms and keep my disease under control. He never double books his patients (if you have a 2pm appt, you are usually in and out by 2:45 at the latest). He is protective of his patients and cares about their well-being. If you want a rheumatologist that knows his stuff and doesn't just pull out the script pad, go see Dr. Shah. If you want someone to coddle you, go see your mother.

July 3rd, 2012
The doctor is good but I've had nothing but bad experiences with his office staff. The customer service is so poor that it negates the quality of the doctor's care. It was very difficult to get them to fill out an insurance authorization form the first time. Upon switching to my wife's insurance and moving, they gave nothing but excuses about why they couldn't fill out the second authorization form, despite my insurance company telling me that none of their excuses were valid. In short, I'm now without medication because of this office's poor customer service and administrative nonsense. I would advise everyone to find a different rheumatologist.

June 2nd, 2012
while it was easy getting an appointment and he has overall helped with the RA..I do not like being made to feel stupid when I ask questions or make comments about my condition

September 19th, 2011
worst doctor!!
never really helps you understand whats going on staff doesnt even seem to like him and wont help you when you really need it

April 1st, 2017